As LNE is committed to the highest ethical principles and standards, the Global Ethics & Compliance and Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) Operations & Technology Team is in place to mitigate risk across the company via policy, programs, and training and ensure these principles and standards are embedded into operations. Key components of the department are Corporate Governance & Regulatory Compliance, Third Party Risk Management, Website Compliance, Mergers & Acquisition Integration, and Corporate Training and Awareness. The team works closely with other shared services teams and leadership throughout the business to ensure programs are operationalized and effective.
The GRC Technical Project Manager will be focused on managing projects for Website Compliance, Merger & Acquisition Integration, and other GRC programs. The Project Manager will be working on some of the most critical programs and projects in the company, executing initiatives that will ensure that we follow applicable state, federal, and international regulations as well as legal undertakings.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects from initiation, planning, execution, and closing. This role will work cross-functionally with the business, product, newly acquired companies, joint ventures, and engineering to ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope with the company and legal regulations.
This role will report to the Senior Director of GRC Operations and Technology.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Collaborate with program leads for Website Compliance, M&A integration, and other GRC programs regarding project needs
• Own, lead, and collaborate on projects end-to-end, including developing project milestones, gathering business requirements and functional specs, delivering guidelines and requirements, refining scope to meet deadlines, and tracking dependencies
• Coordinate execution of projects, tracking stakeholders' inputs and outputs
• Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects deliver on time against agreed-upon metrics
• Lead and facilitate steering committee and collaborate with program stakeholders
• Introduce Live Nation's policy, procedure, tools, and shared services teams to newly acquired and joint venture companies worldwide
• Work closely with the leadership and other shared services teams to understand the business/compliance case behind each initiative and clearly articulate the value to partners across the business
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Compliance, Legal or equivalent field of study or experience is a plus
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Compliance background (PCI, SOX, GDPR, etc.) and/or experience in Information Security or financial sector is a plus
• Excellent computer skills including experience with project management applications, Microsoft Office or Google Suite programs (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Sheets etc.)
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, process improvement, and project management skills required
• Understanding of software/website development life cycle is a plus
• Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders in order to meet organizational goals within deadlines
• Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones
• Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to create Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Project Schedule
• Ability to present for small to medium-sized, cross-functional groups on relevant topics and Project management best practices
• Passionate and willing to learn
• Excellent soft skills
• Familiarity of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) or PMP certified is a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmonm6-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.