Manager - Sales Enablement, North America
West Hollywood, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION – GRAPHIC DESIGNER – SALES ENABLEMENT
Location: Los Angeles, CA / Chicago, IL / New York, NY / Washington, DC / Toronto, ON / Nashville, TN / Additional Select North American Cities Available
Division: Ticketmaster North America
Line Manager: Director – Sales Enablement, North America
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
The Graphic Designer – Sales Enablement is a creative role responsible for bringing the Ticketmaster brand to life across different segments, clients and media. You will design presentations and marketing materials as you transform ideas into compelling stories. You will take input from various stakeholders and provide support to multiple teams (including Sales Enablement, B2B Marketing, and Product Marketing) as you create visuals for ad hoc and longer-term projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Operate within a set of brand guidelines to design and prepare engaging presentations with compelling content and visuals.
• Support the Sales Enablement, B2B Marketing, and Product Marketing teams by providing visual and graphic designs for sales presentations as well as emails, websites, blogs, sales collateral, signage, and more.
• Collaborate with various account teams and subject matter experts under tight deadlines.
• Interpret multiple directions and edits to effectively tell a focused story.
• Other responsibilities, as defined by business requirements.
WHAT YOU NEED – EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• 2-3 years of graphic design experience required
• Experience in building presentations at an expert level required
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud (especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint), and Google Workspace (especially Google Slides) required
• A knack for storytelling, with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility, adaptability, and the capacity to pivot and multitask
• Attention to detail
• Experience with website and email projects (specifically HTML and CSS) a plus!
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
WHAT YOU NEED – BEHAVIORAL SKILLS
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams
• Ability to multitask across numerous concurrent high-priority projects
• Curiosity for new frontiers
• Commitment to supporting the team and organization
• Hands-on, goals-oriented, solutions-oriented, and team-oriented approach
• Positive, can-do attitude!
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team.
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent.
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98j8k-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.