• Work closely with Director of Social & Digital and Head of Content on strategic objectives for talents' channels.
• Create unique graphics for talents' channels, in line with brand strategy, managing content capture needs with Director of Social & Digital.
• Adopt talent tone to manage asset needs, with particular emphasis on analytical growth through unique and engaging content, guaranteeing authenticity of style.
• Develop content ideas that support positive growth of talent social media profile, in line with brand strategy.
• Manage monthly reporting for client reference alongside Director of Social & Digital, outlining analytics and successes, suggesting ideas/concepts for growth.
• Work closely with Director of Social & Digital on producing relevant assets for amplification around talents' key moments of activity, referring to strategic calendar.
• Research and monitor activity of competitors and engage in industry conversation to identify best practices.
• Work closely with RN NYC digital team on brand tone and strategic practice, guaranteeing there is alignment across all offices, as well as wider agency digital graphic needs, offering support where required.
• Work closely with Director of Social & Digital on asset needs for client announcements and wider agency philanthropic activities.
• Manage curation and updating of agency material for internal and external usage, including but not limited to, decks, ecards, evites.
• Developing concepts and graphics in relation to talent logos and websites
• Minimum 2-3 years working within a design department or other creative team environment.
• Extreme attention to detail and consistency.
• Strong knowledge of visual design, knowledge of layout, color, typography theory.
• Must have excellent written and verbally communications skills.
• Ability to conceptualize, illustrate and create great designs under pressure.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
• Possess strong knowledge and passion of the Sports industry, and future trends/opportunities shaping it.
As per company policy, we require candidates to complete a proof of concept creative exercise. Upon successful submission of an application in Workday, candidates can expect to be contacted within 72 hours by a member of Human Resources, with the information needed to complete the creative exercise.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk2v7-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.