London, United Kingdom
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: London, UK - Roc Nation Office
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Graphic Designer for Roc Nation Sports - UK. The position is based in the London headquarters and will play a critical role in the future growth and success of the most influential sports and entertainment agency in the world – Roc Nation. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, highly motivated individual who functions with confidence and expertise in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment.
• Work closely with Director of Brand Strategy and Business Communications & Director of Digital Marketing and Strategy on strategic objectives for talents' channels
• Create unique graphics for talents' channels, in line with brand strategy, managing content capture needs with Social Media Community Manager
• Adopt talent tone to manage asset needs, with particular emphasis on analytical growth through unique and engaging content, guaranteeing authenticity of style
• Develop content ideas that support positive growth of talent social media profile, in line with brand strategy
• Manage monthly reporting for client reference alongside Social Media Community Manager, outlining analytics and successes, suggesting ideas/concepts for growth
• Work closely with Social Media Community Manager on producing relevant assets for amplification around talents' key moments of activity, referring to strategic calendar
• Research and monitor activity of competitors and engage in industry conversation to identify best practices
• Work closely with RN NYC digital team on brand tone and strategic practice, guaranteeing there is alignment across all offices, as well as wider agency digital graphic needs, offering support where required
• Work closely with Director of Brand Strategy on asset needs for client announcements and wider agency philanthropic activities
• Manage curation and updating of agency material for internal and external usage, including but not limited to, decks, ecards, evites
• Developing concepts and graphics in relation to talent logos and websites
• Manage budgets and deliverables
• Minimum 2-3 years working within a design department or other creative team environment
• Extreme attention to detail and consistency
• Strong knowledge of visual design, knowledge of layout, color, typography theory
• Must have excellent written and verbally communications skills
• Ability to conceptualize, illustrate and create great designs under pressure
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Possess strong knowledge and passion of the Sports industry, and future trends/opportunities shaping it
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.K. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.