London, United Kingdom
Global Salesforce Administration Manager
Location: Pentonville Road, London
Line Manager: VP, Salesforce Technology (Interim - Salesforce Global Team Manager)
Contract Terms: Fixed Term (expected 6 months), 40 hours per week
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of four core business areas: Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation and Sponsorship & Advertising.
Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the International IT Business Solutions team to manage and administer and enhance a varied range of Salesforce products that we provide to markets across the UK and Europe.
We are also expanding Salesforce use across all areas of the business and this is a good opportunity to gain exposure to the latest Salesforce technology.
This individual will be primarily responsible for managing the support function of our Salesforce technology platform and its associated systems for the following businesses: Ticketmaster Global Organisation and Live Nation International business.
This role is a core function within our Global IT department and will report to the VP of Salesforce Technology, who in turn reports to the SVP, International IT and Global Salesforce Technology. This role will work in partnership with the Global Salesforce Business Analyst Team and the Global Salesforce Architect and Development Team. This role also requires close collaboration with the wider IT teams, which includes IT business applications, IT service delivery and IT enterprise Cloud systems. Alongside this, the role will form close partnerships and collaboration with our business partners that utilise the Salesforce technology platform and have a requirement in the future.
This role also includes the management of a team of Salesforce administrators, based across the globe, to delivery best in class service to our business partners, following best practice methodologies for operational excellence.
A flexible and proactive attitude to problem solving and teamwork with the ability and desire to learn in a high paced media environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Senior Salesforce Admin
• Day-to-day administration and support of business' Salesforce technology solutions including managing multiple user maintenance, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
• Hands-on enhancement of current systems and development of new business requirements
• Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, workflows, alerts, reports, and dashboards
• Management of a team of Salesforce administrators across the globe. Team development, goals and objectives, annual reviews, coaching and mentoring.
• Responsible for global operational procedures, reporting and governance
• Responsible for Salesforce administrator management, metrics, reporting and presentations
• Contributor to the Salesforce annual and 3-5-year technology and business roadmap
• Responsible for ensuring the administrative side of the Salesforce solution regarding licencing, leavers and joiners
• Involved in all new Salesforce technology projects, contributing from the project inception through to delivery, to ensure the support elements of the system are incorporated
• Ensure that processes are maintained and adhered to, following our LNE Corporate standards and policies
• Configuration / development / spiking new approaches / new technologies / alternative patterns
• Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and how we can utilise these across our organisation
• Keep up to date with the Salesforce release notes and noting any functionality that we could use to improve processes.
• Working closely with Salesforce to troubleshoot issues and cases
• Maintaining Salesforce Administrator certification – requires taking three tests a year which are based on the 3 yearly releases and new features
• Provide customers with best in class support and training where needed
• Work with LNE businesses to define requirements and recommend solutions that deliver value to stakeholders. Stakeholder management and technical decision making
• Work with clients and end users to gather, understand and define business requirements. Translating the business requirement into Salesforce functional and technical requirements.
• Develop user stories to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions.
• When developer work is need collaborate with them to test and verify solutions meet business requirements
• Participate in system demos and acceptance testing
• Report weekly/quarterly progress updates to senior management and business
• Manage support queue to ensure incidents & service requests are resolved in a timely manner
• Assign cases to the developers when needed
• Review support tickets/cases on a regular basis and where needed, develop technical stories for fix and efficiencies
• Maintain relationship with Salesforce account management team & other 3rd party companies
• In contact with JIRA. Currently working with them to renew our Jira/Salesforce plug in integration. (This comes from Nicks team budget)
• Identify and troubleshoot potential org wide issues
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Salesforce Certified Administration experience
• Able to quickly gain a working knowledge of the teams' various software applications
• Strong exposure to Salesforce products
• Easily recognises system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
• Business facing role: understanding and delivering on enhancement requests, supporting existing functionality.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to think logically and analyse application and business process requirements.
• Ability to work in a team environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
• Ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management.
• Result oriented who readily takes ownership to ensure goals are met.
• Responds with flexibility and resilience when faced with multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity or rapid change.
• Participates readily in exchange of suggestions and new ideas.
• Organises time effectively and plans for future needs.
• Understands the business environment in which they operate.
• Demonstrated project problem analysis/resolution skills.
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.