Senior IT Internal Auditor
Awesome Job: Software Engineer III (Java)
Great Location: Los Angeles or Remote
Employment Type: Full Time; Hourly/Salary
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Imagine millions of fans discovering events and selecting the best ticket options from an interactive seat map. As a member of the Checkout team, you'll help convert intent to purchase in a secure, efficient and consistent manner.
Ticketmaster is searching for highly skilled, curious and motivated software engineers to reinvent the fan experience.
Our goal is to inspire fans to attend their favorite events by removing friction at every corner of the discovery and purchase process.
Behind the scenes you'll use the AWS serverless stack (lambdas and step functions) to securely orchestrate purchase steps including ticket reservation, delivery, ticket insurance, parking, and method of payment.
On the front end you'll build responsive UI/UX to abstract away the complexities and keep fan excitement levels high. Your work will directly affect products used by millions every day and will have a material impact on our business.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Develop and maintain web applications and APIs using a modern tech stack
• Contribute to the entire development life cycle (requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance)
• Collaborate with product owners, project managers, business stakeholders and engineers
• Employ engineering best practices to code, security, performance and scalability
• Lead teams of engineers to deliver high priority projects on a quarterly basis
• This role is approximately 70% backend and 30% frontend
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related preferred
• 5+ years relevant work experience in a Java ecosystem
• Work experience in AWS
• Previous work with Agile and Lean practices preferred
• Kafka streaming
• Passion for learning, collaborating and building
• CI/CD and Terraform
• Innovation matters-we embrace creativity and taking risks
• Team environment-we help each other succeed
• Vibrant energy fueling progress-think hackathons and devjams
• DevOps-you build it, you ship it, you run it
• Work-life balance-we develop software at a sustainable rate
• Open Source development model
• Quality and scalability through automation
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functio
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.