We are seeking a Financial Analyst II for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business. Position is a blend of high level and detailed analysis of operational and financial performance. This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Support monthly business unit forecast analysis process, including event analysis, non-event revenue analysis, and fixed cost analysis
• Support preparation of monthly forecast packs
• Participate in annual budget process, including historical analysis, target initiative building, and preparation of budget presentation pack
• Support accounting team during month end to provide meaningful analysis focused on event CM variances, non-event CM variances, and fixed cost variance.
• Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 3-5 years' comparable work experience
• Quality problem solving and communication skills
• Oracle experience a plus
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Intermediate computer skills including spreadsheet and database software as appropriate.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w901-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.