We are seeking a Financial Analyst I for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business. Position is a blend of high level and detailed analysis of operational and financial performance. This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Manage headcount tracking for corporate office and 29 Business Units.
• Prepare monthly management headcount reporting schedules.
• Prepare monthly headcount walks for local finance organizations (forecast / month end).
• Reconcile monthly actuals to budget/forecast and investigate any variances.
• Work closely with Human Resource department on headcount tracking and reporting analyses.
• Support Manager with budgeting and financial analysis needs.
• Prepare weekly/monthly activity schedules (flash, legal, consulting) and investigate significant variances.
• Leverage querying tools, including Excel pivot tables and BPC to organize large quantities of data in support of analysis.
• Preparing ad hoc analysis as needed.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; should be an advanced user with experience linking multiple worksheets and external databases, using pivot tables, and writing nested functions.
• Familiarity with relational databases; Oracle familiarity is a plus.
• Experience with data mining and/or statistical analysis tools (Business Objects, BPC, etc.) is a plus.
• Graduate from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
• 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience preferred; relevant analytical experience will also be considered.
• Exceptional analytical problem solving and data modeling experience. Experience applying these skills to resolve operational performance problems is a plus.
• Ability to work flexible hours in support of the business.
• Detail oriented, with a desire to understand every aspect of the business.
• Ability to solve problems by gathering information, discuss options and make recommendations.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must be able to handle multiple priorities and effectively meet critical deadlines.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2ne27-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.