Full Time Job
Finance and Admin Assistant, Cream
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionCompany: Cream Global Ltd.
Location: Liverpool and onsite at festivals and events as required
Reports to: Group Financial Controller
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm or 10am – 6pm, 1 hour lunch. Additional evening and weekend working as required onsite at festivals and events (Creamfields Chelmsford and Daresbury plus other events TBC).
Contract type: Fixed term maternity cover. Expected duration, 10 months.
The Finance and Admin Assistant is a key role within the team for Creamfields Festivals and Cream events. This person will assist the Financial Controller with daily tasks and oversee the AP and AR functions, administration for payroll and HR and assist in AOB within the finance team.
Who you are
This role might suit someone towards the start of their career who has studied or had exposure to accounting/finance or perhaps someone looking to get back into a finance/office-based role after a career break. We're looking for potential as well as enthusiasm for the live music industry.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
Demonstrable experience in and aptitude for:
• Excellent Excel and Word proficiency, at least Intermediary level
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Working under pressure and in pressurised situations
• Strong numeracy and organisational skills
Demonstrable experience and knowledge of:
• AP and AR
• Oracle accounts (AR/AP).
• General/Nominal ledger for reconciliations.
• Payroll / HR and legal checks for employment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiasm and ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced organisation
• Hard working, flexible, conscientious and adaptable
• Pro-active approach to problem solving
• Great attention to detail and passionate about getting it right first time
• Committed to getting the job done and delivering to agreed deadlines
What the role includes
• To be the primary accounts payable liaison, between the Liverpool office and central AP function in London.
• To ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner by London, and to follow up if not.
• To resolve any queries evolving from non-processing of invoices.
• Ensure invoices are approved in a timely manner by local managers ahead of payment and are followed up to ensure payment is ready to be made.
• Work with the London team to prepare BACS reports, at least once a week and increasing to daily as each event approaches.
• Resolve any AP queries presented by suppliers e.g. missing payment, invoice issues.
• Reconcile supplier statements and follow up for copy invoices or reasons for non-payment.
• Process new supplier checks for Compliance.
• Check new bank accounts for Compliance approval.
• Prepare and submit AR invoices on Oracle ledger for approval.
• Follow up with debtor to ensure timely settlement of invoices.
• Ensure all legal working checks have been done by recruiters and gather evidence of working eligibility.
• Submit HR data to payroll for new event staff.
• Gather pay data from recruiters and submit to external payroll processor.
• Cross-check subsequent payroll reports against pay data submitted and follow up with any anomalies.
• You will be required to assist in ticketing and any other related functions as and when the demands of events require, plus any other ad-hoc duties as required by the FC and finance team.
You will be required to attend the following confirmed events plus any other events not yet confirmed;
Creamfields South (event dates 26-28th May 2023) – travel to and stay in Chelmsford for up to a week, pre-event and at the event (all at the company's cost), working extended hours on site each day. On The Waterfront (event dates 29th June – 2nd July 2023) – Attendance at each of the event days, working extended hours on site. Creamfields North (event dates 24-27th August 2023) – working on site for the whole of event week and extended hours on event days.
Cream Global Ltd. is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tuesday 11th April. We reserve the right to close applications at any time so encourage early application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r064mj-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.