Department: Fan Experience
Location: Manchester or North America
Reports to: Director Strategic Initiatives, Fan Experience
Working hours: 40 hours per week.
This role is part of the Global Fan Experience team. This team's mission is create a simple, unified, fan experience that builds trust, confidence, and loyalty for fans and clients, within an agile, cost effective environment.
Reporting to the Director Strategic Initiatives, Fan Experience, the purpose of the role is to drive the high-quality development of data, reporting & insights that underpin the growth and success of Fan Experience as well as input into business projects and strategy.
You will be responsible for reporting and presentation of Fan Experience data and performance across the entire Global Fan Experience estate. In order to ensure accurate, effective and timely provision of this data in line with an agreed reporting schedule, you will create and maintain reporting dashboards.
As well as your direct line manager, you will assist the EVP, Fan Experience (FX) and the FX team to supply data and make recommendations that improve the Fan Experience.
Ticketmaster UK Ltd is part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation Entertainment seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Be responsible for scheduled weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and annual reporting, providing accurate and effectively presented data on time.
• Ensure any data that is not centralised and therefore must be captured from within markets is accurate and received in a timely manner.
• Deliver reporting functionality to help combine data from multiple, disparate sources across the business to give a clear view across all markets.
• Use reports and other data to create clear and concise presentations, displaying research findings to be consumed at varying levels within the business, including Senior Management and Execs.
• Provide actionable insights as well as recommendations for change by extracting, interrogating and analysing data to put forward business cases for change and support business decision making.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across all our Global market teams and Fan Experience units.
• Provide quantifiable data and recommendations on customer experience matters to support and influence organisational strategy, decisions and initiatives.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Passion for the customer and constantly curious.
• Experience in a role where analysing data and processes was a key responsibility.
• Experience in a role when excellent attention to detail was important.
• Experience of working to tight deadlines and changing pressures.
• Numerate and logical; adept at performing basic statistical analysis.
• Demonstrable ability in interpreting and analysing data and to identify trends.
• Excellent knowledge of using Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel and creating professional presentations.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand people's needs and solve problems.
• Comfortable and confident in challenging and questioning the norm.
• Experience of provision of Management Information reporting in a multi-channel Contact Centre.
• Experience of working with centralised reporting platforms (e.g. DOMO, Tableau).
• Experience of working with all or some of the following tools (particularly in a reporting capacity); Five9, Zendesk, Insights and/or Explore would be advantageous.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Strong communication skills with ability to translate complex ideas into easily understood insights.
• Can-do attitude and the determination to achieve results.
• A focus on meeting company set KPIs.
• Motivated by targets and tight deadlines - shows a sense of urgency.
• Analytical mindset but always mindful of the commercial applications of the data.
• Enjoys working at pace in a fast moving and constantly changing environment.
• Good attention to detail and takes responsibility for the accuracy of their work.
• Ability to connect ideas and do things differently.
• Productive team member, collaborating with all teams and at all levels of the organization.
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
PLEASE APPLY BY THE END OF DAY SUNDAY 25TH JULY - we reserve the right to close the ad at any time
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w62e-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.