- Full Time
Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION – FAN EXPERIENCE TEAM LEAD
Location: Sweden – Gothenburg
Division: Fan Experience
Line Manager: Regional FX Northern Europe
Contract Terms: Permanent - Full time
In this role as Fan Experience Team Lead you will initially report to the Regional Head of Fan Experience - Northern Europe. This is a Team Lead role within the Ticketmaster Northern Europe region, supporting your local market and regional leadership team in the development and delivery of the business strategy.
You will drive the Fan Experience (FX) initiative in your local market, ensuring that you are measuring, reporting, and acting on feedback, identify opportunities to improve our service both internally and externally specifically through fan sentiment via NPS, Customer Satisfaction and external reviews.
You will demonstrate good leadership skills and the ability to combine market experience with business strategy to extract greater value to the business driving a culture of innovation and excellence throughout the workforce with exceptional leadership skills.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Lead, coach, motivate and develop your local Fan Experience team to maximise performance in line with SLA's and KPI's.
• Continuously review and manage around your key performance indicators to ensure the department is on target to deliver on its objectives.
• Champion a Fan First culture, supporting the embedding of this into the DNA of our business, improving the Fan Experience across the wider business, offering insight from customer feedback to drive innovation, with the aim to reduce fan contacts.
• Promote a positive and proactive working environment for your local Fan Experience team, with a specific focus on the motivation & development of your team on to meet & exceed their objectives.
• Meet/communicate regularly with the Regional Head of Fan Experience to review and report on progress towards meeting business objectives and discuss future strategic direction.
• Work with the other Ticketmaster function leads to enhance co-operation and best-practice sharing and to implement cross-company strategies to contribute to the success of the whole business. This includes managing event related communication with fans, on sales, staff resources and forward plans to manage workloads and peak periods.
• Actively participate and where appropriate lead initiatives and projects which impact your local Fan Experience team and market.
• Provide quantifiable data and recommendations on Fan Experience matters to support and influence strategy, decisions, and initiatives.
• Optimise operating system performances to the most efficient workflow for you team.
• Ensure your business areas are continually driving efficiencies whilst achieving and exceeding their KPI and OKR goals.
• Oversee the provision of an effective help site - ensuring accurate, up to date information is provided to fans.
• • Manage operating costs by continuously reviewing business measures against annual budgets together with the Regional Head of Fan Experience - Northern Europe.
• Travel as required to meet business needs and commitments - working on site at venues/arenas
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Can demonstrate experience of continuous improvement in a customer services environment and understands the business environment in which they will operate
• Strong written and verbal communications skills and must be fluent in Local language with strong English skills
• Results oriented, experienced in achieving targets and implementing initiatives
• Working with a sense of urgency to deliver results
• The ability to express business value through data
• Experience with building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
• Strong people management skills
• Can deliver quality evaluations and coaching support for Fan Experience agents
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Makes high quality decisions in a timely manner, considering both the immediate and long term consequences of decisions.
• Responds with flexibility and resilience when faced with multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, or rapid change.
• Organises time effectively and plans for future needs, maximising the use of available resources.
• Asks appropriate questions to ensure understanding, to generate new ideas and innovative solutions.
• Demonstrates ethical behaviours.
• Passionate about delivering service excellence.
• Strategic, enthusiastic and positive.
• Adapts own behaviour to take account of others' expectations.
• Conducts thorough searches for relevant information when reviewing procedures or approaching problems.
• Carefully weighs the impact of a broad range of related issues or factors.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqbpy9-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.