Event Support Specialist - Seasonal
New York, NY
Awesome Job: Event Support Specialist
Great Location: New York, NY or Boston, MA
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
The Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various clients to understand the essentials of their business practice, ensure their business objectives are met and clients are able to utilize the various Ticketmaster products/platforms.
As part of the Event Management team, you will support Ticketmaster clients in all their event management needs. This includes building events and making updates to events based on work requests from clients.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
This position involves collecting, reviewing, and inputting accurate data into Ticketmaster Host system following procedural best practices and established standards, then verifying the output. The tool knowledge set for the position includes Host and Host applications, EventPro, EMT and TM1 suite products.
• Meet and exceed Event Management service level agreements
• Accurately input event data into Ticketmaster Host system and identify and resolve event related errors
• Work with clients, promoters, and internal departments such as marketing, accounting, customer service, event operations and support and client support, when creating events and distributing information regarding those events
• Establish and develop relationships with assigned clients
• On-Call schedule rotation amongst the team; after hour, weekend and holiday client support responsibilities
• From time to time, will be responsible for other duties as assigned by, but not limited to, Senior Event Specialist, the EM Manager, or the Regional Director of Event Management
• 1+ years of experience with the Ticketmaster System, or related field experience, with some exposure and knowledge of the Ticketmaster system
• Box Office experience a plus
• Overall awareness of the entertainment business is important
• Knowledge of how TM departments impact on one another, and on outside clients is a plus
• Must have the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule including some Saturdays, evenings, and holidays
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, good organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Must be computer literate with excellent data entry skills
• H. S. diploma or equivalent required. BA/BS degree is preferred
• Service oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills
• Able to successfully handle multiple priorities
• Certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, with an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbnjje-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.