WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Works directly with the Ops Manager to perform day of show duties
• Respond to all elevated staff/guest inquiries and or concerns regarding all shows, artist meet and greet packages, amenities, as well as our VIP program and seat upgrades
• Work through and correct guest concerns and complaints regarding security and customer service-related situations
• Follow up with Security and Guest Services supervisors and teams to ensure that service standards are met
• Perform opening/running/closing duties according to Live Nation policy
• Inform guests of venue amenities & make recommendations
• Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area and reporting any issues encountered
• Suggestive selling of all venue products and services when applicable
• Keep current on all Standard Operating Procedures and be able to effectively communicate them to team members
• Create pre-shift sheet and relay information from management directly to staff
• Turn in all lost and found articles to Box Office
• Ensure proper line of sight maintenance by all staff at all points of guest contact as well as maintaining the security of Back of House areas
• Leads all pre-shift meetings prior to start of shift
• Communicate to operations manager any issues that guests or team members may have
• Works to resolve any and all guest issues- consults or involves management if the situation escalates
• Assists with all ejection logs and incident reports
• Required to work Special Events that are scheduled throughout the venue
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Working knowledge of high-volume club/theatre/event operations, and guest relations.
• Skills in guest relations/staff relations- Assessing and anticipating special needs of guests.
• Prioritization of duties and effective communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/issues at one time effectively, with an upbeat attitude.
• Communicate well with team members and supervisors to foster an atmosphere of unity and camaraderie.
• Special requirements. (State Security Licensing or equivalent certificate)
• Previous experience managing teams.
• High School Diploma required.
• Experience in a live music environment
• College diploma in related field
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
• Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs using proper lifting techniques
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1x3by-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.