Line Manager: IT Service Delivery Manager
Contract Terms: Permanent, Fixed Term, 40 hours per week (if full time)
Working Hours: Business Days. Able to fit with shift system between 0800-1600 & 1000-1800 Mon-Fri
The IT Service Desk team helps to ensure that the computer users across the Live Nation Entertainment International region are able to work effectively and continuously by providing telephone, email and 1:1 IT support services in response to issues that these customers experience.
The EUS IT Engineer (2nd Line) provides support for any task that is unable to be fulfilled by Tier 1.
The role requires dealing efficiently with the receipt, management and resolution of IT incidents and service requests that are logged to you by Tier 1, relating to the IT Desktop and eWorkspace technology environment. Tickets must be correctly catalogued, escalated according to standard operating processes and policies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• IT Incident, Service Request and General Query call logging and ticket management from initial to resolved status.
• Diagnose and resolve common issues and pass non-2nd-line issues to 3rd line professional services or other appropriate resolver group.
• Prioritise tickets and escalate according to urgency and impact.
• Apply strong customer service and ownership skills to deal with customers in professional and efficient manner
• Keep customer informed of updates and manage expectation as appropriate
• To work closely with other support teams so that requests can be routed appropriately when the team are unable to find a resolution.
• To carry out daily tasks according to the agreed procedure, and according to the shift rota
• To carry out hardware builds, installations as required by more senior team members
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Experience supporting operating systems including Windows 10 / OSX
• Experience supporting typical desktop productivity applications including MSOffice/Adobe.
• Desktop/laptop hardware troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communicator (written and spoken)
• Knowledge of cloud applications such as Zoom, Office 365, Slack, MS Teams would be beneficial.
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• A positive attitude and a willingness to bring ideas to the team
• Accurate, organised, diligent & thorough
• Able and willing to acquire new skills, and apply them
• A methodical approach to problem solving
• Self-motivated, pro-active, enthusiastic, confident and personable
• Courteous and friendly manner
• Customer focused
• Excellent time keeping
• Comfortable working as part of a team and with a wide range of people
• Flexible approach to work with a willingness to learn on the job
• Willingness to work hard
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7mnm-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.