Assistant General Manager
Mountain View, CA
Employee & Guest Experience Manager (Shoreline Amphitheatre, Seasonal 2021)
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
This role is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Execute All Venue(s) Payroll
• Point of Contact for all venue payroll issues and inquires
• Keep logs of time sheets for whole season.
• Troubleshoot and assist with employee Payroll Issues
• Weekly Meeting with the Operations Manager
• Administer anniversary awards at the beginning of the season.
• Set up and manage Sign-in and Employee break area.
• Help facilitate job fairs and orientation.
• Decide Service Standards on show-to-show basis
• Document and post Rockstar of the Show
• Keep BM board and production board up to date with service standards, newsletters, and rockstar of the show.
• Send out Day of Show email to team the day before every show.
• Attend Pre-Show Department Meetings.
• Take and file incident reports as needed.
• Manage and create monthly newsletters.
• Purchase break area snacks, beverages, and meals day of show.
• Manage guitar pick program, and all reward and recognition programs.
• Planning events (company parties, volunteer days, health and wellness day
• Recruitment (college fairs, teachers, etc)
• Create thorough orientation documents. (Attendance Policy, Parking Policy, Dress Code, etc)
• Pull uniform shirts for show days.
• Act as liason for necessary employee communication to venue management.
• Oversee staff-wide company communications.
• Participate in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste • such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this includes collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, etc.
• Respond to every Medallia alert after every show
• Oversee all venue branded merchandise and distribution to appropriate staff after approval.
• Additional tasks that fulfill your regional managers requirements.
• Additional tasks as requested by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years in Customer Service and communications
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs.+ and occasional sitting
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6nk9j-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.