London, United Kingdom
Company: Live Nation UK
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: Email Marketing Executive
Contract type: Full time position, 80% working and 20% studying – 2 year duration
Application Criteria and Training Information
• To be eligible for this fantastic opportunity you will need to have a minimum grade 9 – 4 GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
• Candidates who have completed a related degree will not be eligible to apply
• The successful candidate will participate in workplace activities over the duration of the apprenticeship and will be assessed at regular intervals by an external assessor to ensure the qualification is achieved
• An excellent command of grammar and spelling (for proof-reading)
Support day to day administration of Live Nation emails. You will also support the shared team goal to grow reach, engagement and first party data.
• Build: Create emails accurately and in a time efficient way to maximise volume
• Design: Tailor emails as required and use design to improve email performance e.g. gifs / imagery
• Reporting: Carry out analysis of emails as required to inform improvements
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Demonstrate passion for the customer
• Demonstrate passion for email marketing and data – understand what makes people tick (and click)
• Detail oriented – immaculate attention to detail
• Proactive and a team player
• Be passionate about music and the music industry in general
• Able to work in evenings and weekends when necessary
• Able to manage concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17th May 2022. We reserve the right to close applications at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro9106-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.