Digital Creative Services Manager
Beverly Hills, CA
The Ecommerce Director is responsible for the US based fashion digital business. This position is overseeing all online merchandising, marketing, operations, and content strategies in the US and leveraging web site analytics to improve the digital revenue. Tactics will be supported by analysis of metrics, AB testing and current market trends thereby delivering and executing actionable insights, analyses and recommendations for both short- and long-term strategies for the brand.
The E-commerce Director is also responsible for driving topside sales plans, conversion goals, usability performance targets and corporate objectives. He/she will coordinate digital content and calendar He/she will drive ongoing efficiency and quality improvements. The E-commerce Director will create and manage site content tactics cross functionally including editorials/events content, features, special assortments, social content and all Holiday Gift Guides. He/she will also manage the US websites content set up process, ensure timely live date of content and related product assortments with accurate information and oversee the creative brief process for site assets (including section pages, editorials/events and other relevant content).
In addition, the E-commerce Director will:
• Measure and monitor content effectiveness and communicate how the content strategy is contributing to business goals Interpret and react to metrics to help drive site content strategies.
• Develop detailed strategy and analytics recaps on Editorial Events and Gift Guides to further improve future decision-making.
• Work with online marketing agencies on tactics to drive maximum traffic against ideal ROI levels.
• Work with the team to identify and reduce process or system inefficiencies.
• Thoroughly understand competitive landscape primarily focused on navigation and customer experience and make recommendations to incorporate into business.
• Improve customer experience ratings, conversion metrics, reduce return rates.
• Improve retention and decrease turnover rates.
• Manage the gifting and seeding process.
• Bachelor's degree Understanding of retail e-commerce landscape, including ''best practice'' features and functionality.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in e-commerce.
• Understanding of Shopify platforms
• Familiarity with site analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and with content management tools
• Action and detail oriented, organized with ability to manage teams to execute within deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple resources, priorities and a large volume of business.
• Ability to perform well, problem solve and brainstorm in a collaborative environment and inspire a strong sense of camaraderie, accountability, and high performance across teams.
• Demonstrate sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong decision making skills.
• Ability to work effectively with and present to individuals at all levels.
• Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
• Self-motivated, creative thinker, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for having impact in fast-paced, growing environments.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n0pq-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.