Social Media Manager
The LNE Marketing Analytics team leverages a wealth of marketing, ecommerce, and fan data from Live Nation and Ticketmaster to assess the impact of marketing on our primary business goals. You will use advanced analytics and measurement techniques to help teams more effectively acquire, engage, and retain fans. The role will collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing Leadership, Product, Technology, and Data Services teams. You will need a strong record of influencing diverse stakeholders across all levels of the marketing organization to drive data-informed marketing decisions.
This position reports into the SVP of Marketing & Data Strategy.
What You'll Do
• Oversee the development and management of analytics and reporting needed to measure performance across paid and organic channels, including Digital Media (Paid Search & Social, Programmatic Media, Direct Buys), CRM, and SEO
• Partner with Martech, BI, and Data Services teams to develop / improve fan metrics and insights, including cohort / lifecycle segmentation, lifetime value, behavioral scores and preferences
• Design and implement data visualizations across a variety of BI tools to report performance and deliver fan insights in an innovative and effective manner
• Manage marketing data operations for reporting, including monitoring data flows, QA, and visualization maintenance
• Hire and manage a team of analysts to support Marketing performance and insights across the business
What You'll Need
• 8-10 years in a marketing analytics role
• 3+ years of experience managing a team of analytics professionals
• Experience with mining large data sets through SQL and visualizing insights
• Exceptional quantitative analytical skills
• Experience building high-impact reporting on digital marketing and developing business cases with senior leaders
• Experience analyzing data from marketing platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Business Manager, and other enterprise marketing platforms
• Experience designing and evaluating A/B tests for paid digital and CRM marketing
• Adept at establishing relationships with teammates at all levels and persuading senior leadership to prioritize your recommendations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills that provide the necessary context, analysis, and recommendations to drive action
• Proven experience with project management, managing multiple deadlines, and coordinating with individuals from across the business from project inception to completion
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, quickly adapting to changing priorities and handling multiple projects
• Familiarity with data tools such as DOMO, Tableau, Teradata, Amazon Athena, Google Analytics, BigQuery, or Snowflake a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.