From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
A joint venture with Live Nation Entertainment, Femme It Forward is a female-led music and entertainment platform that centers its mission in celebrating, educating, and empowering the industry's most creative and accomplished female visionaries through multi-format, multi-market consumer experiences. We produce music festivals, concerts, original content, comedy shows, philanthropic endeavors, panels, college engagements and more. For additional information, visit www.FemmeItForward.com.
Femme It Forward, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Director of Brand Partnerships. This role will report to the President & CEO of Femme It Forward.
This role will be responsible for establishing brand partner relationships and will play an integral role in the development of innovative programs and activations for brand partners and artists. They will also be responsible for communicating and executing against the client brand's needs, determining objectives and success metrics, and collaborating with internal divisions to ensure plans are presented and delivered on time and on budget. The position requires experience and skill in, among other things, project/account management, brand sponsorships, the sales process, building strategic alliances and relationships, P&L creation, brand and talent relations, program execution, as well as, a strong understanding of both the music industry and brands that intersect at different points within the music industry based on the five pillars above.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Develop a sales strategy and business plan for generating revenue through delivery of sponsorships and music marketing campaigns to brands and agencies as well as RFP agency business. Must be able to execute across deal negotiations, contract management, budgets, onsite activation.
• Become intimately familiar with Femme It Forward's IP and pitch our catalog to prospective clients to develop symbiotic long-term partnerships
• Focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with important decision makers at client marketing companies and their respective advertising agencies, in a variety of business categories
• Dynamically adapt sales pitches and proposals based on specifically identified client interests and preferences
• Build out bespoke marketing, programs, & sponsorship offerings from the ground up
• Foster and grow strategic relationships with existing clients, in order to improve and uncover new opportunities for revenue
• Structure, price, successfully negotiate and close deals that will keep you performing to expectations in tracking to your budget
• Oversee sponsor contracts, invoicing, and accounts receivable or develop processes to ensure execution and collections
• Manage day to day account management of existing clients
• Host online, phone, in-person presentations, and client entertainment
• Prepare for and manage business meetings with clients ranging from agency-level to C-level clients
• Create all pitch materials needed such as but not limited to pitch decks, event one sheets, post event recap, sizzle reel, social media promotional assets and case studies.
• Collaborate with the sales and manage internal teams from proposal to delivery, helping to ensure successful campaign development and execution:
• Draft creative briefs for production assets needed during for Creator/Editorial production
• Review video cuts to ensure that all client deliverables and/or feedback are met
• Secure approval of creative assets with brand partners, creators, managers, and legal (as necessary) to ensure sign off by all parties
• Manage production operations, production team members, and logistics for branded content productions
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 5+ years of previous sales and sponsorship experience within the music industry
• Passion for problem solving and understanding client business challenges
• Embrace Femme It Forward's startup culture and willingness to take on the challenges of a growing company
• Someone who's creative, curious and unafraid to test new ideas
• Proven experience successfully driving revenue through prospecting, discovery, pitching, closing and renewing business
• A confident leader, with outstanding communication, negotiation and consultative selling skills
• Native familiarity with social platforms, digital marketing, concerts and music festivals
• A desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing industry
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkn66k-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.