Manager, Tour Marketing
Beverly Hills, CA
Director of Brand Partnerships (Femme It Forward)
A joint venture with Live Nation Entertainment, Femme It Forward is a female-led music and entertainment company that centers its mission on celebrating, educating, and empowering women and the industry's most creative and accomplished female visionaries through multi-format, multi-market consumer experiences. We produce music festivals, concerts, original content and music, comedy shows, philanthropic endeavors, panels, college engagements, and more. For more information, visit FemmeItForward.com.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Develop a sales strategy and business plan for generating revenue through delivery of sponsorships and music marketing campaigns to brands and agencies as well as RFP agency business. Must be able to execute across deal negotiations, contract management, budgets, onsite activation.
• Become intimately familiar with FIF's IP and pitch our catalog to prospective clients to develop symbiotic long-term partnerships
• Build out bespoke marketing & sponsorship offerings from the ground up
• Foster and grow strategic relationships with existing clients, in order to improve and uncover new opportunities for revenue
• Manage day to day account management to existing clients
• Prepare for and manage business meetings with clients ranging from agency-level to C-level clients
• Create all pitch materials needed such as but not limited to pitch decks, event one sheets, social media promotional assets and case studies.
• Host online, phone, in-person presentations, and client entertainment
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 5+ years of previous sales and sponsorship experience within the music industry
• Passion for problem solving and understanding client business challenges
• Embrace FIF's startup culture and willingness to take on the challenges of a growing company
• Someone who's creative, curious and unafraid to test new ideas
• Proven experience successfully driving revenue through prospecting, discovery, pitching, closing and renewing business
• A confident leader, with outstanding communication, negotiation and consultative selling skills
• Native familiarity with social platforms and digital marketing
• A desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing industry
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkn1m-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.