Social Media Programmer - Talent
Beverly Hills, CA
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Director of Analytics is responsible for leading our Marketing Analytics team and driving insights across the Concerts organization. The role will report to the VP – Insights & Analytics, and will collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing Leadership, Product + Technology, and Data Services.
The ideal candidate will be a results-driven, strategic thinker, who is comfortable sitting at the intersection of data + disruption.
As a business partner to the Head of Marketing, this role will provide insights to drive strategic decision making within the marketing organization. An understanding of marketing technology, digital attribution, paid media, and audience segmentation will be critical to success.
• Lead the Marketing Analytics team – a dedicated vertical within the overall Insights & Analytics organization.
• Define the roadmap for marketing analytics and tools, delivering end-to-end ROI transparency.
• Owner for models that measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and tests across online and offline media.
• Deliver insights to internal and external clients based on quantitative analysis in line with industry best practices.
• Create dashboards and presentations, transforming data into actionable insights.
• Partner with data engineers on marketing data pipelines – create detailed requirements and prioritize projects based on business needs.
• Develop and implement strategies to automate repetitive tasks and reporting.
• Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
• 7+ years of experience in a marketing analytics role
• Experience in the digital media space a must
• Experience with a CDP or marketing attribution
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency with BI reporting & Tableau (in addition to other similar programs and platforms)
• Expert knowledge of Digital Marketing channels, with experience in media mix optimization (search, email, social, programmatic display, etc.)
• Experience with Google Analytics (in addition to other similar programs and platforms)
• Experience with SQL
• Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Ability to solve complex problems quantitatively and develop clear, data-driven business recommendations.
• You have a passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.