Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities!
The Live Nation Canada Brand Partnerships team is seeking a Director of Digital Marketing Partnerships who will be responsible for the development & oversight of our Digital & Social assets across our national partnership business. As this segment of our business continues to evolve, this role will assess our current landscape and create net new assets and opportunities to drive revenue and deliver results for our partnerships business.
This enthusiastic leader with proven experience within digital & social spaces will be responsible for overseeing the evolution of our digital and social asset mix, including the planning and execution of influencer campaigns. Using a mix of technology partners and software, this individual will help construct revenue generating campaigns ensuring our partners reach their target demographic through the power of digital content, re-targeting, social media and influencers. The successful candidate will work closely with our external sponsorship agency to create net new opportunities and partnerships to grow our existing digital business across Canada.
This individual will:
• Evaluate the existing digital and social landscape across our Live Nation Brand Partnership business identifying opportunities and establishing the right team structure adapting to the everchanging space
• Have a proven ability to work within the digital and social spaces with a focus on brand partnerships and branded content and distribution
• Identify current and new digital product marketing assets, while working closely with our US & Global Digital leads to identify new opportunities to introduce within the Canadian market
• Develop and execute an influencer strategy working closely with the Live Nation US team and external sponsorship agency
• Identify relevant influencers within the Canadian market to build a network to be leveraged within our existing and new partnerships
• Develop and oversee influencer-led campaigns, working with our Content & Social Media Marketers to ensure campaign posts adhere to required guidelines
• Assess and create a content distribution strategy with the intention of monetizing for branded integration across social media and other digital assets available
• Monitor and track campaign performance in real-time to ensure goals are being met and adapt our strategies based on key learnings
• Produce campaign wrap up reports by looking at post-campaign data and comparing it to benchmarks
• 6-8 years of experience in digital and social media or other relevant experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications an asset
• Relationships with influencers, influencer management companies and agencies
• Strong understanding of and experience with social media platforms and their business account backends
• Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with different levels of the organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Comfortable working with web and social analytic programs to analyze and interpret data and performanceUnderstanding of Creator IQ and Permutive are a plus
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants for employment in Canada must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sitting for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by manage
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d25zw7-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.