Beverly Hills, CA
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Director role in Corporate Planning will be seen as a strong partner across the company. The role will need to have the proven ability to lead projects independently with excellent written and verbal skills. The person must be able to translate financial information to various business audiences to drive decision making and demonstrate ability to persuasively present complex business issues and solutions in a clear and concise manner. Furthermore, the role must be able to build relationships and consistently demonstrate ability with senior executives to be a trusted and reliable source of information and support.
• Prepare the annual budget and monthly forecasts for the Statement of Cash Flow presented in the Board of Director meetings, earnings script support, and executive forecast package
• Lead the Planning team in preparation of quarterly earnings schedules and analysis for Executive binders delivered to the CEO, COO, and CFO
• Partner with the Planning SVP and VP for quarterly preparation of the Board of Directors deck, including Key Performance Indicators (KPI), acquisitions, and key business trends
• Create long-range financials for a three-year plan utilizing a complex sensitivity model using key assumptions such as seasonality, one-time occurrences, growth assumptions, and acquisitions
• Define and manage the company-wide internal allocations including insurance, rent, corporate IT and systems, and other corporate costs (payroll, accounts payable, HR, bank fees, information security, research projects)
• Review and support the team preparation of executive packages for monthly earnings results and forecasts
• Prepare annual Balance Sheet projections reviewed with the CFO and delivered to the company's banks
• Manage and track the company's acquisitions throughout the year and ensure the financials, metrics, and headcount are accurately reflected in the company's financial system on a timely basis
• Strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently as significant individual contributor with minimal guidance
• Ability to manage team deliverables and coordination of efforts
• Strong communication skills required to partner with senior executives and business groups across the company
• Time management skills critical to oversee various simultaneous projects with time-sensitive due dates
• CPA or MBA a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.