WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
We're seeking a talented, highly motivated and experienced Director to support Business Development & Strategic Partnership growth efforts for Live Nation's Sponsorship Division. As the Director, Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, you'll develop relevant sales growth roadmaps, identify incremental revenue opportunities, and collaborate closely with the Sales leadership and Integrated Marketing teams, to help create and optimize partnership development opportunities with leading global brands.
You will understand organizational charts and their budget models for the decision-making processes within related brands. You'll memorialize best practices for translating the Live Nation portfolio of assets into the respective industry and contribute to our sales approach and business development efforts to directly impact the overall growth of the business.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Prospecting client growth by leveraging contacts and expertise, along with deep knowledge of client's goals to uncover, validate and prioritize opportunities for incremental revenue within key strategic accounts.
• Understand the organizational structure, budgets and marketing objectives of clients and their agencies, determining how Live Nation can help them achieve their marketing goals.
Proposal & Deal Structure Project Management
• Support the business development process and act as a bridge between Sales, Integrated Marketing and other participating stakeholders to optimize partner proposals/responses, inclusive of proposal development management and deal point memo (DPM) drafting.
Strategic Partnership Account Growth
• Canvas existing client brands for additional growth opportunities, uncovering additional budgets, decision-makers and inroads to deepen existing relationships.
• Be on top of relevant market trends, client needs, expectations and opportunities as well as shifts in the competitive landscape.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• BA/BS Degree required.
• 8+ years in the business development and partnership creation space, including client and/or agency side.
• Proven track record of structuring, negotiating and closing complex strategic marketing partnerships.
• Drive results in a fast paced, resource-conscious environment with a creative style and a collaborative attitude.
• Additional experience at a large brand/publisher/sponsorship platform/multimedia company preferred.
• Strong understanding of and relationships with marketing decision-makers and influencers at leading brand companies and their agencies, including decision-making structure and process.
• Exceptional ability to successfully manage and problem-solve in a group of stakeholders with different priorities.
• Relentless focus and prioritization tied to team goals.
• Proactive and engaging, with a positive approach towards problem-solving.
• Emotional intelligence and low ego drive.
• Charisma, and a demonstrated ability to develop and nurture both internal and external relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process.
• Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills, including well-developed persuasion and influence skills.
• A disciplined work ethic, entrepreneurial mindset, persistent with client follow-up, and strong desire to work in a team environment.
• Willingness and ability to travel when required.
• Additional consideration will be given to candidates who can leverage their contact database within the Beverage Alcohol, CPG Beverage & Food, CPG Personal Care & Health, Apparel, Retail and/or Travel categories among both clients and agencies to nurture business development opportunities.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation