Director, Brand Partnerships
As a leader within the Brand Partnerships team, this role will be primarily responsible for leading the national team at the advancing and execution of our experiential marketing initiatives across Canada. This role will be a conduit between our internal Live Nation stakeholders/partners and our external national sales & service agency as we work to deliver on our brand partnership business in a best-in-class manner, driving operational excellence and contributing to the growth and renewal of our base partnership business. The successful candidate will be highly organized with an ability to work under pressure while multi-tasking and balancing different priorities and relationships.
• Develop strong relationships with our venue and festival partners across Canada to align partner deliverables against our Live Nation shows/events
• Lead both full time and part time activation and production team(s) who are responsible for best in class execution and delivery of our partner assets
• Advance and execute partner activations at the venue and festival level
• Work closely with our owned and operated venues across Canada to create new opportunities to commercialize with our partners, contributing to the growth of our base business
• Ensure timely reporting on all partner deliverables which will include but are not limited to food & beverage sales reports, attendance #s and fan demographics, ticket sales #s where applicable etc.
• Ensure timely reconciliation of any costs, working closely with our internal finance teams to ensure budgets are properly maintained
• Liaise with all other departments to fulfill responsibilities and share information, building consensus across various levels of the organization
• Strategic thought and understanding on executing programs based on agreed upon KPIs
• Evolve concepts from ideation to execution within all agreed upon budgets, timelines and capabilities
• Flexible to work outside of normal business hours and travel to different sites as required
• Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested
• 5+ years' experience leading national brand partnerships or experiential marketing programs
• Previous live events or entertainment industry experience would be considered an asset
• You have an ability to work both independently and in a team environment; you have demonstrated an ability to build and develop professional relationships both internally and externally
• You possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• You have experience developing and managing budgets
• You have proven you can work with various levels of an organization with differing opinions/objectives
• You have a positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion in your work
• You are a creative self-starter, driven by results and alert to change
• You have an ability to see the big picture and strategize accordingly
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n9v9-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.