Awesome Job: Director, B2B Marketing
Great Location: Los Angeles, NYC, Chicago, Nashville or Orlando
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
This role will influence the will direct product positioning, and the provisioning of B2B marketing materials. Will be the expert in your product and the customers who use it and build strong relationships and engagement across stakeholders and teams. Will play a critical role in the success of the sales team's ability to gain new and retain current clients.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Fully exploit and maximize the wealth of products and services to existing and potential clients resulting in retaining and winning business in a variety of genres while increasing our brand perception in the market.
• Ensure consistency of client communication for assigned vertical(s).
• Create engaging sales decks, presentations, and marketing materials to help relate our products and services to the people and organizations that will benefit from our services including the creation, implementation and management of associated campaigns, printed collaterals, website content, blogs, social content, and events.
• Monitor competitor analysis across genres and ticketing platforms within the market providing insight and understanding while responding with materials ensuring the right message is in front of the right industry influencers across all our client products.
• Manage content management systems to populate our B2B website.
• Build a program of email activity focused on engagement and lead generation – expanding on current newsletter process by being more targeted with specific products and services to specific categories of client.
• Work with industry events team and PR to identify opportunities for representation at key events and build support materials for B2B event programs we host.
• Drive ongoing client communications strategy, including weekly newsletter, social channels, product emails, and onboarding journeys.
• Work closely with Client Success team to better understand client engagement and adoption of products and services; Support the sales team with appropriate messaging, positioning and sales tools including data sheets, presentation materials, and case studies.
• Partner cross-functionally across product, account teams, education, marketing, and PR to execute product rollout and launch planning.
• Collaborate across teams to develop common goals and influence business decisions in support of executing your strategies.
• 12+ years of experience in Marketing
• 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing or marketing related roles.
• 3+ years of experience with ticketing, enterprise software, or technology industry.
• Extraordinary team player and ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment where quality, innovation, speed of decision making, and execution are critical to organizational success.
• Track record of collaborating across groups to accomplish shared goals.
• Experience with capturing client feedback in various forms, to drive improvements in product development.
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams a must.
• Leadership, mentorship skills, and positive attitudes needed!
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, with an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reason
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo9p6-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.