Global Head Of Software - Advertising
London, United Kingdom
Location: London, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster International
Line Manager: Associate Director Marketing Technology & Operations
Contract Terms: Permanent/Full time
Ticketmaster International, part of Live Nation Entertainment, is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, e-commerce and artist management. Ticketmaster is a global ticketing company and we are committed to continuing to improve our ticketing platform insights, to retain our position as market leader. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, and well-organized Digital Implementation Analyst to join the International Marketing team.
As a central resource, the Marketing Operations team exists to provide support for marketing and insight needs across 20+ international markets. We define and implement tracking technologies and solutions that provide business intelligence and functionality to help other teams execute strategies to meet business goals and objectives.
As Digital Implementation Analyst, you will join a team of tracking experts and grow in this technical role where you will work
across tagging and data layer projects. You will work closely with colleagues in the International Marketing team to understand requirements and put together specs, then set up tagging and tracking. You will be responsible for providing front line tagging support and monitoring data collection for our visitor/ site tracking tool (Google Analytics), which will shape our marketing efforts and website development.
The successful candidate will be innately inquisitive and attentive to detail. You will have a strong background in computer science, or relevant work experience in a similar environment, preferably within the technology and/or entertainment industry.
Our commitment to extending Digital Analytics across the company for both internal and external clients provides great scope and opportunity to significantly develop and grow your career.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Use Google Analytics and GTM to maintain existing infrastructure, develop analytics implementation, and test deployment across web and mobile apps.
• Work towards product roadmaps translating requirements in the set-up of tracking and tagging for digital analytics
• Work across multiple ecommerce platforms to define and develop data architecture
• Ensure quality and standardisation of data capture
• Investigate data quality issues and work with colleagues and the Marketing Insight team (as well as external agency) to troubleshoot issues.
• Develop processes to proactively check that the data adequately reflects our back-end systems and native tools, particularly when it comes to new implementations and enhancement roll-outs
• Support International Marketing team in configuring Google Analytics implementation to meet objectives
• Foster a collaborative relationship with Product and Engineering teams
• Escalate issues with relevant teams or vendor support where needed.
• Act as a subject matter expert on Google Analytics implementation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• An expert user of tag management solutions - ideally Google Tag Manager (or Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Launch or Tealium)
• Higher education qualification (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Engineering subject
• Fluent in English
• Previous experience in digital implementation
• Experience working with data layers
• Proven commercial experience in web analytics - Google Analytics/GA360 or Adobe Analytics
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Communicate clearly and transparently, translating technical information to not-technical audience
• Work collaboratively on projects with technical and non-technical colleagues
• Think laterally approach to problem-solving
• A rigorous approach to work, and a keen eye for detail
• Organised and multi-tasker – the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and prioritise tasks
• Ability to work to deadlines
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.