Localisation Project Manager
Location: 3Arena, Dublin Ireland
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager, Memberships
Working Hours: Full-time, permanent
Live Nation Ireland is seeking an experienced Digital Communications and Social Media Specialist to work within its Business Development and Marketing team, in the Private Members Clubs department.
The Digital Communications and Social Media Specialist will be positioned across both 3Arena and Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, with responsibility for four brands. The opportunity comes as programming ramps up and ambitious growth is projected for the private members clubs and 3Arena.
The role requires a creative storyteller; someone with energy and who is passionate about entertainment and the arts. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience bringing ideas to life and executing impactful communication and social media campaigns that resonate with the target audience. Collaboration is key for success in this role as you will join a team of six. We work to ensure all ideas have an opportunity to shine and we always aim to be innovative. We're cross functional too so you'll get a chance to grow your skillset and gain exposure to various facets of the business. Flexibility is needed to work in this industry as it is reactive and requires evening and weekend work on occasion.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Designing templates and content for email marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Creating content using Canva and Adobe Design Packages, primarily InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Responsible for crafting engaging social content – posts, stories, videos that generate engagement, grow our following and build trust with our audience
• Managing content calendars using Sprout Social, across all social media channels - Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok. Ensuring content is tailored according to each brand voice, the channel, and the target audience
• Liaising with our operations team and promoters for necessary updates across artist content.
• Make recommendations on email and social media activity and assist in determining appropriate strategies for each business unit
• Regular reporting and analyses on digital and social activity
• Support on PR activity, as required
• On occasion work in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Specialist to manage content across 3Arena websites
• Proven professional experience in digital communications and social media management
• A digital native, attuned to how target audience to engage with established brands
• Experience in production and creative development across multiple social and digital mediums
• Strong writing skills
• A critical eye and excellent attention to detail
• A convincing communicator and active listener
• A self-motivated and focused individual with a proven track record of delivering success
• Well-developed analytical, strategic, and creative thinking skills
• Experience with paid social campaigns
• Experience working with creative and digital agencies to develop campaigns and content
• Video editing skills
• Candidates with a strong creative and design background
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5474e-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.