Associate Manager, Influencer Marketing
Beverly Hills, CA
WHO ARE YOU?
A relationship driven individual who is passionate about live music and the future of marketing. You work well in a collaborative, fast paced environment and are excited about the future of live event marketing. You are an excellent communicator and relationship builder and develop and maintain strong professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You are a partner to our client and artist teams, not an order taker - you help advise and collaborate with them to balance priorities and ensure we are developing the best marketing plans to achieve their goals. You are adept at translating client and artist needs into actionable insights and can clearly communicate with internal teams to deliver marketing plans that meet their goals. You have a keen attention to detail, and you are adept at balancing multiple projects at the same time. You are a self-starter, and you see things through to completion - no job is too big or too small. You are passionate about music and being part of a team that connects fans to the artists they love.
Live Nation Concerts is seeking a qualified Data & Systems Manager for its destination events. We produce intimate and exclusive experiences where everyone is a VIP and no detail is overlooked. This role will focus on delivering data services to the internal teams by building, collecting, organizing, and reporting using both internal and external tools and systems. We are seeking candidates who are proactive and self-starters and have the ability to work with multiple departments and teams. The ideal candidate should be an accomplished professional who possesses the passion, experience, skills, and abilities to help grow and refine our data and systems capabilities. This candidate will join our expert team of passionate travel and music lovers.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Lead our internal and external teams on developing and implementing exciting and innovative systems management tools
• Ideate and implement the development of new data systems and tools
• Create and implement all event and company data systems
• Manage all data systems manuals and operations for each department
• Manage the use of all guests data for all internal systems and teams
• Manage the guest portals and dashboards used by internal teams as well as all guests
• Manage API integration across systems
• Oversee access control platform
• Coordinate with external teams to ensure network needs are met before events
• Assist with training team members and building training manuals on the proper use & functionality of our data programs & equipment
• Manage data projections, budget, and settlement
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3-5 years of experience in a data-intensive organization
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or comparable work experience
• Strong knowledge of a multitude of data systems
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to get all tasks and assignments done in a timely manner while managing your own work-load and day to day schedule
• Ability to maintain, control and communicate deadlines, roadblocks, and escalations as needed
• Ability to provide leadership, prioritize, organize, motivate, problem solve, delegate, follow up, and communicate
• Willingness to adopt new project management tools and communication platforms as used by the company
• Passionate about continuous improvement and the benefits that these techniques can bring to the organization
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxqew1-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.