Awesome Job: Data Analyst
Great Location: CA, NY, AZ, VA
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
The data and analytics team acts as center of excellence for all operational reporting needs. This team builds and maintains reporting dashboards to enable leaderships decision making process.
The Data analyst works with several business stakeholders across resale to build reports.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Work with teams to understand requirements, create specifications, design and build reports per needs
• Identify and interpret trends and patterns in data and report results
• Examine current business performance, identify deficiencies and lead development of new insights
• Build forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business needs and market knowledge
• Drive the analytics strategy around company objectives, and take ownership of the metrics, and analysis needed for success
• Design and build dashboards that connect data from internal and external data sources allowing business users to self-service
• Develop and maintain data governance protocols, information dashboards, and other end-user information resources
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or other fields with a strong analytical background with 2+ years of experience deep diving into analytics, solving complex business problems and providing valuable insights (OR) Masters in Data Science
• Strong SQL skills
• Proficiency in Python/ R
• 1+ years of experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo, PowerBI, etc.
• Experience using analytical concepts and techniques including designing tests, drawing conclusions from analyzed data, hypothesis development, and development of actionable recommendations
• Experience using big data batch, cloud infrastructure and stream processing tools (Spark, AWS tools, Apache Kafka) is a plus
• Exposure to predictive modelling, data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis, regression techniques, data visualization, and testing methodologies (including but not limited to AB) is a plus
• Self-starter with high level of intellectual curiosity
• Strong analytical and hardworking problem solving mindset
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize in a fast-paced
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, with an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe0w1-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.