Senior Accounting Manager
Data Analyst (Pricing)
WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
As the Data Analyst, you love to make data work for the team. You will build and monitor reports and dashboards that enable our Team to understand the completeness and accuracy of the data used for analysis. You will lead in organizing and validating data across our BI tools. In this role, you will report to the Director of Strategy & Analytics for Concerts Analytics.
You are eager to make an impact, excited to be part of a team, and can't wait to see your data come to life.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Monitor ticketing data for completeness and accuracy
• Input data as needed to ensure ticketing data flows properly for all events
• Build automated Reporting and Dashboards to support Ticketing Dept.
• Work with IT organization to validate ongoing Data Integrity and Integrity of new Datasets
• Work collaboratively within the US Concerts Analytics team to improve upon Reporting Practices
• Other Duties, as assigned
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelors Degree (Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, IT)
• Strong Academic Performance
• 1-3 years of relevant Experience
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience using BI tools
• Business Objects or Tableau Experience a plus
• Elevated Pride of Ownership regarding Work Product
• Strong Attention to Detail and Ability to Critically Evaluate Data
• Ability to participate in a Collaborative Team Environment
• Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Willing to work when necessary to help get Overall Team Goals Accomplished
• Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7wmz-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.