The Cyber Risk Facilitator will drive the remediation of security vulnerabilities and defects throughout the LNE organization. The successful candidate will partner with business security leadership, product owners and software development teams across multiple business units and geographic regions in providing strategic yet practical vulnerability remediation guidance. As a part of this role, the candidate will be required to clearly and effectively communicate the business impact and urgency of security defects, while closely following the defined risk management process.
• Facilitate the resolution of security defects through timely and responsive communication with the business
• Provide risk management training and support to defect remediation owners
• Actively participate in risk steering committee calls and process improvement initiatives
• Minimum 3 years experience in an information security or risk management field
• Broad knowledge of information security threats, attack vectors, and vulnerabilities with proven ability to understand and communicate security issues from both a technical and business mindset
• Familiarity with security defect data sources such as security scanning tools, penetration testing, and audits.
• Strong analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Highly responsive, process-oriented, and proactive
• Strong analytical and interpersonal characteristics
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Ethical character with ability to keep information confidential
• Passionate about cyber security, a desire to protect and help people; positive attitude and enjoys constantly learning
• Willing to respond to emergency situations off-hours
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5v4x-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.