Veeps is the leading livestream concert platform for the music industry. Founded by Joel & Benji Madden of Good Charlotte, the company has grown to support thousands of artists including Brandi Carlile, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Patti Smith, Perfume Genius, Gus Dapperton, Bishop Briggs, Matisyahu, Orville Peck, Bat for Lashes, LP, Dirty Heads, and many more.
Veeps is expanding our team of Customer Success Specialists. You will be responsible for improving customer experience and ultimately driving expansion for the company and the artists who use our services. With a recent acquisition by Live Nation and as pandemic regulations lift to allow live events to
return, this is an exciting opportunity at a fast-growing company that will be ever-evolving.
• Hours: Varying West Coast Time Zone hours, must be available weekends and evenings
• Provide expert-level product support to our customers and inquiring partners / clients via live chat & email
• Main point of contact for inquiries regarding purchasing, technical troubleshooting and various frequently asked questions
• Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved and follow ups / solutions provided in a timely manner
• Contribute to internal and external knowledge-based support systems & documents
• Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to collaborate with the appropriate internal teams like Product, Engineering, A&R to ensure we resolve client issues promptly and efficiently.
• Investigate claims and refund scenarios
• Coordinate with all internal departments on event announces, on sales, postponements, cancellations and other company-wide initiatives
• Minimum 2 years of customer-facing role (Customer Success, Account Manager, or Client Services)
• Technologically savvy
• Detail oriented
• Self-sufficient; ability to manage time effectively as a remote employee
• Strong analytical skills and consultative skillset to analyze current usage situations, customer
goals, and recommend actions that drive success for customers
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
• Flexible part time work hours (15 - 20 hours/week)
• An employee-led culture that values communication & collaboration
• An established company with a fun, fast-paced work environment where each person can make a difference!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8x6eq-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.