Revenue and Banking Supervisor
London, United Kingdom
Company: Live Nation
Department: Accounts Receivable
Reports to: Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk and Revenue & Banking Manager
Working Hours: 40 hours per week. Permanent
This position will be a key member of the finance team, reporting to the Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk. Working alongside the Accounts Receivable team of three, the Credit Controller ensures that debt is collected within terms set with customers for both Live Nation promotions and various Festival businesses.
What it's like to work in the Team
Our team is made up of a diverse group of individuals, but we all share the same passion which is music.
We are committed to working as a team and so support each other to achieve wins as a team.
We aren't very 'corporate', but we do expect high levels of professionalism in a relaxed environment.
A radio plays throughout the day to help us stay relaxed whilst working hard to ensure our goals and objectives are met.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Extensively experienced and proven credit control having worked in a corporate, multi-national organisation
• Self-motivating and able to work under pressure
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate at all levels within the organisation
• Good administration and time management skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience of working in a busy and at times high pressured environment
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Works well under pressure but also on own initiative and as part of team
• Promotes a positive and friendly culture
• Efficiency and accuracy with the ability to prioritise
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Detailed and thorough approach
• Strong customer awareness
• Flexibility to meet deadlines
What the role includes
• Prioritise and manage the debt collection across a broad billing stream including ticketing, promotions and venue settlements and a diverse business group including promotions, festivals and sponsorship
• Weekly aged debt reviews with Revenue & Banking Manager with concise and current collection status
• Identifying and reporting expected cash receipts for operational cashflow reporting
• Liaising regularly with the wider business including the Ticketing, Promotions, Sponsorship, Festivals teams and business unit Finance Managers along with other Intergroup businesses
• Support and cover for the accounts receivable team for reviewing electronic invoice requisitions, ticketing / trader uploads and applying receipts
• Run and distribute weekly and month end aged debt reports promptly for the various business units
• Undertake any other duties as requested by line manager
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxq4k1-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.