WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation's Media & Sponsorship division is looking for a Creative Strategy College Associate, reporting to the Brand Strategy Director. This role is crucial in helping our brand partners stay relevant and resonate with our music fans. Brand strategy serves as the brand guardian. We are the voice of the live music fan and the heart of communication planning. It is our job to drive culture-to be complete experts in the environment in which our brand partners show up, and therefore experts in how they show up so that they might actualize their business objectives. You'll develop always-on research on our clients' categories, competitors, and most importantly, the fan that is highly focused on daily trends and hot topics in cultural and social media conversations.
Program Duration: Wednesday, May 29 – Friday, August 16, 2024
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Ownership of always-on research collection on market, target, culture, and brand insights, with a special focus on social media and cultural trends that are having significant buzz.
• Distill and report culturally relevant trends and proactively informs Creative team of opportunities in a timely manner.
• Up to date on direct competitors actions.
• Work in collaboration with creative, production, brand management and insights teams to bring strategic value to partners and build long-term relationships that grow revenue.
• Support in developing Creative briefs and identifying opportunities to grow client partnerships.
• Attend Brand Management, Solutions, and Creative meetings to understand Brand Strategy needs.
• Help refine concepts.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Must be a current student enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master's program at an accredited college or university or a recent graduate.
• Have an insatiable curiosity for pop culture, social media, and trends.
• Ability to turn data and insights into focused implications for a Creative team.
• Be a white-boarder, a collaborator, and a design thinker - We love building things together and we believe the best ideas come when strategy and creative work push each other hand-in-hand.
• Be a critical listener - Being able to cut through the clutter and identify key objectives for our partners and research needs are a must.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills, including public speaking.
• Detailed understanding and passion for marketing trends, consumer insights and latest digital and social trends.
• Proficiency with Keynote.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0j491-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.