New York, NY
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
We are looking for a creative, driven, and passionate manager to join our Merch Traffic team. The ideal candidate has experience working in music + fashion and has experience managing and art directing graphic designers.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Collaborates closely with Creative Director to art direct full product lines for national + domestic tours
• Assist the Creative Director with all art related projects by translating business goals into aspirational and beautiful design
• Delegates projects to in-house and freelance designers and manages their schedules
• Manages assets and designs, and constructs well-designed presentations for projects
• Takes feedback and revision requests from clients and provides creative solutions that meet their level of expectation
• Builds out timelines for art approvals for the touring schedule to meet aggressive production deadlines
• Responsible for receiving art, making sure the files are set up for print, and approving samples
• Contribute to concept, create, design and drive process; curate and produce compelling original assets in
• • Experience working in the apparel industry, and understanding of the product development process
• Ability to multi-task different projects in a fast-paced environment in an organized manner
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3-5+ years of project management, preferably in music/fashion
• Experience as an assigning art director for graphic design team
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote
• Knowledge of current trends, culture, and design in fashion and music
• Strong conceptual thinker and visual storyteller
• Passionate about graphic design, typography, motion, photography, video and illustration
• Strong organization, collaboration skills and problem solving abilities
• Delivers quality works at the intersection of culture and design
• Excellent presentation skills and interactive storytelling ability
• Strong desire to invent and establish better services and processes
• Proven ability to tell stories through design, photography and video
• Adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity, startup experience preferred
• Self-starter who can manage multiple priorities at once and learn new things with little oversight
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d94mz4-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.