Senior Creative Director, Gaming Marketing
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking a multi-faceted copywriter to join our creative team in Los Angeles to help us promote the biggest and best in live entertainment. From culture-defining moments to company-wide communications, you'll be adept at executing the brand voices across multiple channels while collaborating with various internal stakeholders. A nimble mind, proactive attitude and, of course, a way with words, are all essential. Previous experience in entertainment, e-commerce platforms and/or tech are all major pluses.
As a key contributor to the in-house creative team, in this role you'll be responsible for maintaining and helping to shape creative output. You'll need chameleon-levels of versatility: We partner with product, tech, marketing and business strategy teams to deliver top-tier work across channels that touch all entertainment segments, including music, sports and the arts.
You should be open and looking to develop new skills and eager to learn, with an intuitive grasp regarding the balance between both micro (editorial attention to detail) and macro (high-level brainstorming), while remaining open and receptive to feedback.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Write copy for various digital, fan-facing platforms, including (but not limited to): email, social, digital activations and more
• Write and edit copy for client-facing communications, including event marketing, event activations and more
• Write and edit copy for internal corporate communications when necessary
• Copy edit across channels
• Work with the team to ideate around new campaign copy and messaging direction
• Collaborate effectively with team members across internal teams
• Juggle multiple projects at once and effectively prioritize, communicate and manage your time
• Advocate for quality and identify opportunities where the brand voice could elevate communications and creative execution
• Master our brand voice, as well as defend copy best practices and messaging choices
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2 – 3 years' experience of copywriting experience in-house or at an agency
• A working knowledge of current trends in music, the arts and sports
• Familiarity writing across platforms from digital to experiential to print
• First-hand experience taking projects from concept to design to completion
• Experience following brand guides and AP Style
• Strong competence in G-Suite and project management platforms
• Proven ability to adapt writing to various consumer audiences and product categories.
• Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple deliverables and meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to present concepts clearly and to work closely with co-workers, applying creative solutions to strategic business problems
• Passion for live entertainment
• Compelling multi-disciplinary copy portfolio
HOW TO APPLY
• Portfolio site (or equivalent writing samples), resume and cover letter that provides some details about where you are in your career, what you're looking for and what makes you uniquely qualified.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. A
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq85ex-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.