WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Acts as liaison between colleagues & clients to facilitate work & accomplish objectives in a collaborative effort
• Screens calls and responds to internal and external requests for information and follows through to ensure requested actions are taken or completed
• Review and process venue, artist and co-promoter contracts for signature, order insurance, fulfill and follow up on deadlines. Confirm that all contracts match information in ROME for artist agreements.
• Process wire deposit payments for artists
• Maintain open channels of communication and supply show information to all appropriate departments and agents a minimum of 2 weeks prior to show date; this included artist contracts, deposit requests and ordering insurance. Alert booker if unable to meet this deadline.
• Support booking team in organizing current and recent show files in conjunction with accounting.
• Organize and catalog current and recent show files in conjunction with accounting.
• Assists with reports as needed
• Provide general administrative support and perform diversified administrative duties; prioritize, and manage projects with minimal supervision
• Multitask in a fast-paced environment and remain organized, with attention to detail.
• Performs general office duties
• Other duties as assigned
• Provide a weekly update on on the contracts and other work completed that week and report what work/contracts needs to be completed for the following week.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Flexible Schedule (days/nights, weekends, and holidays)
• High School Diploma
• Experience in a live environment operation
• Experience in Microsoft Applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
• Experience in Prioritizing, Time Management & Multitasking
• Experience in open communication & email etiquette
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6v81j-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.