We are seeking a contracts administrator to support our Nashville region.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Processing, reviewing and revising a high volume of contracts and deal points, verifying accuracy and resolving discrepancies in line with company rules and guidelines.
• Collaborating with internal procurement, legal teams to ensure contracts' compliance.
• Sharing and clarifying contract processes, conditions and details with business partners and employees.
• Obtaining contract-related information from relevant parties.
• Ensuring relevant documentation accompany contracts, and maintaining digital and hard copies of relevant documentation.
• Assistant in contract and deposit tracking
• Responsible for executing tasks within company policies and timelines.
• Complete other duties as assigned (misc. office admin duties)
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Proficient knowledge of legal requirements pertaining to relevant contracts.
• Proficient with MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as Mac IOS and preview applications
• Outstanding organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal. -Excellent reading and comprehension skills.
• Proficient ability to detect errors and inconsistencies.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within 24 hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g617zj-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.