JOB DESCRIPTION – CONTACT CENTER ENGINEER- TELEPHONY
Location: Manchester (hybrid)
Division: Contact Centre Technology
Contract Terms: Permanent
Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce, and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
At Ticketmaster Fans come first. We care passionately about our fans interaction with our service channels and as the world's leading ticketing company, we are committed to setting the standard for a great fan experience. Our technology and services help make it easier for fans to connect with their favorite events and performers.
As a Contact Center Engineer within the Global Fan Experience team, you will play a key role in ensuring the seamless operation of our telephony systems, helping design, build, test, document, and implement approved changes and enhancement requests. You will help optimize customer service processes, customer experience, research new technologies and ensure delivery required to achieve business success. In addition to your primary telephony role, you will also provide engineering and support for our Contact Center platform, helping to maintain our high standards of customer service. You will collaborate with other teams across the company to ensure that our systems are integrated and working together effectively.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Configure and maintain our telephony systems, with a focus on the Five9 platform.
• Evaluates and recommends new products and systems to improve the Five9 platform and related telecommunications reliability and productivity.
• Monitor performance, ensure availability, and troubleshoot to resolve incidents as they arise.
• Coordinates with business analysts and stakeholders as needed to determine business needs or requirements.
• Provide support for our Zendesk administration, ensuring that our systems are functioning at optimal levels.
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure that our systems are integrated and working together effectively.
• Participate in the development and implementation of new systems and processes.
• Maintain documentation of systems and processes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Proven years of experience in systems engineering, with a focus on telephony systems, particularly Five9
• Experience with Zendesk administration is a plus.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Contact center or agent experience is preferred.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0q0be-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.