Covid Compliance Coordinator
Since 2005, Lollapalooza has been part of the cultural fabric of Chicago, where the music world gathers in Grant Park for a four-day festival each summer. The Community Engagement Manager will work to strengthen the connection between Lollapalooza and Chicago's citizens with a focus on youth engagement, community-based partnerships, programming, and philanthropy. We are seeking an emerging leader who is passionate about the City of Chicago, highly organized, and able to both plan and execute meaningful initiatives.
• Develop, lead, and maintain partnerships between community organizations and Lollapalooza
• Identify, evaluate, facilitate, and execute opportunities for specific and lasting initiatives that allow Chicago youth to be part of Lollapalooza each year
• Advance and communicate all needs for on site festival activations and activities and coordinate with event production
• Represent Lollapalooza with community organizations and at events with an eye towards fostering an inclusive and welcoming music festival
• Develop and implement special events that connect Lollapalooza with the Chicago community
• Collaborate with other departments across the company to achieve community engagement goals
• Advise on the development and implementation of Lollapalooza's philanthropic strategy
• Other duties, projects, and events as assigned
• At least three years of work experience in the Chicago non-profit, business, entertainment and/or sports sectors
• Relationships and working knowledge of Chicago Public Schools, the Chicago Park District, DCASE, and local non-profit organizations (e.g., After School Matters) is preferred
• Strong relationship building skills and ability to thrive within a rapidly changing environment
• Experience developing and implementing processes to track and measure program impact is preferred
• Project coordination skills, including ability to plan, adhere to timelines, and be responsive to deadlines
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
• Proven leadership during events (management of multiple personalities; quick responses to changing circumstances; mature judgment)
• Spanish language proficiency strongly preferred
• Ability to travel and work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
C3 Core Competencies:
• Demonstrate integrity in the way you operate in day-to-day business and the way you deal with people
• Communicate effectively with various audiences by organizing and delivering information appropriately and listening actively to others
• Proactively seek solutions to problems. Be enthusiastic and energetic in your approach to your job. Commit to putting in extra effort with a positive attitude.
• Be flexible in handling change, able to juggle multiple demands, and adaptable to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches
• Stay composed, confident, optimistic, and in problem-solving mode when the going gets tough
• Possess the skills needed to perform your job well, paying close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3e4p-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.