Who are we?
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Communications Specialist will be responsible for content creation and messaging of events and Live Nation corporate initiatives through various internal and external mediums. We're looking for a storyteller that can build connections and work cross functionally across all levels across the organization.
• Play an integral support role in Live Nation Canada's communications team including : social media, artist support and external and internal communication
• Working with the social media team to develop social media content, approvals and scheduling of posts
• Assist in tour, festival and lines of business press launches.
• Create and manage a internal content management system of photo's and videos
• Manage media accreditation for shows and festivals nationally
• Assist with the creation of press and social announcements for show and festivals across Canada
• Assist with concise copy writing and editing for communication messaging on various of platforms
• Previous experience writing press releases, social posts, newsletters, , and other forms of internal/external communications
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and working knowledge of online content management system
• You have a compelling writing style and a portfolio of communications materials for a variety of audiences and purposes
• You excel at planning with a demonstrated expertise curating and developing effective communication plans
• Ability to multi-task and be highly organized under strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
• You are flexible and an adaptable team player with an ability to build and develop professional relationships within a team environment
• You maintain a positive, winning ''can do'' attitude, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion in your work
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3exq-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.