WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy operations management? We are looking for a highly motivated Operations Manager who is passionate and motivated, resourceful and innovative, entrepreneur and forward thinking!
The Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of all day-to-day operations.
• Operations Management
• Meet and Exceed budgetary expectations on all associated line items
• Cost control on labor, food & beverage and liquor
• Responsible for managing labor costs and staff hours
• Support development monthly and quarterly specials, events, etc.
• Complete all necessary and required paperwork, including but not limited to new employee and vendor onboarding
• Support monthly building inventory and purchases
• Maintain standards and follow all policies and procedures as stated in company handbook and manuals
• Maintain and organize all records and data management systems
• Ensure environmental standards are adequate (light, sound, room temperature, cleanliness, line of sight, table maintenance, promotional materials, etc.)
• Perform daily pre-shift and post-shift meetings
• Provide for liquor pulls and ensure accurate accounting and P&L
• Oversee and manage private/special events per event schedules
• Ad-hoc projects and responsibilities as assigned
• Recruitment, Training & Management
• Set goals for team members outlining team vision while conducting annual evaluations of employees
• Maintain open door policy and inclusive work environment
• Hold departmental staff meetings to keep everyone informed of our problems/progress
• Provide ongoing and one off trainings for staff as needed
• Oversee participation of staff in cross training, re-certification programs
• Maintain appropriate staffing levels; hiring, terminations, maintain documentation per company standards, while ensuring complete and thorough training of all staff and management
• Manages all venue trainers, including all operations floor and other trainers
• Conduct on-site Alcohol Awareness Certification classes as outlined by state, county and federal guidelines for said region
• Conduct new hire reviews at said milestones
• Conduct quarterly training seminars with in-house trainers for development and motivation
• Build and complete schedules for hourly staff on weekly basis
• 4+ years experience as an operations manager in live events and/or club operations or hospitality industry
• Degree in hospitality, business management, or marketing or related experience
• 6+ years experience of people and team management
• Proficient in budgeting, reconciling and analyzing event operations excel spreadsheets
• Responsible for Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
• Flexible schedule with the willingness and ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently work and travel to events during holidays, evenings and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines and work events
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds occasionally
• Ability to wear an earpiece for radio communication
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by
our company for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k0z4-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.