WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at event marketing? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the dance music promotion. Is this you? Read on…
WHO ARE WE?
Club Glow is the longest running electronic music event promotions and production company on the East Coast. Established in 1999, Glow now organizes over 300 events per year at their venues Echostage and Soundcheck in Washington, DC. Fans voted Echostage as DJ Mag's #1 North American nightclub for three consecutive years. Alongside their venues, Glow has hosted numerous large-scale events and festivals along the eastern seaboard including Moonrise Festival and Preakness Infield Festival.
Club Glow, Echostage & Soundcheck are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to lead in the development and execution of effective marketing strategies and campaigns to meet company objectives. This person will have experience in a high-pace and competitive environment and consumer insights to inform marketing plans with a heavy focus on digital marketing strategy and content. The Marketing Director will play a key role in the development and execution of marketing campaigns and will report into the VP of Marketing.
• Create and execute effective marketing strategies, campaigns, plans and briefs
• Lead day-to-day marketing plan implementation and budgets
• Strategically analyze past performances of related events to determine how to reach targeted demographic for maximum ticket sales
• Develop and oversee effective street team and grassroots marketing efforts with internal teams and local market contacts
• Drive promotional opportunities, including contests and sweepstakes, national programs and sponsorships
• Evaluate executions during and after campaign launch for optimization
• Demonstrate technical marketing skills and high-levels of company product knowledge
• Develop and deliver campaign recaps, updates and brand reporting with accuracy and in a timely manner; recommendations for future execution
• Spearhead the day-to-day marketing plan implementation and budgets
• Identify relationships with outside media and PR agencies, publishers, vendors and partners
• Partner with internal talent booking, design, and venue teams to set forth and accomplish daily tasks
• Manage festival asset requests, both internal and external, to ensure campaign remains on schedule
• Manage and execute all initiatives given by VP of Marketing and maintain departmental relationships
• Analyze and make recommendations for potential strategic partner relationships for brands and promotions
• Lead and manage marketing efforts on site at events
• Track, analyze, and present metrics to marketing leadership with insights on impact to company and clear recommendations on how to move forward
• Work evenings and weekends as needed to meet deadlines and work effectively under high level of pressure and demanding time lines
• Responsible for other projects as assigned on a regular or occasional basis
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
• 6+ Brand Marketing experience, preferably in music and/or entertainment industries
• 5+ years experience in developing multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Proven ability to evaluate reports and data, identify trends and make effective tactical recommendations based on business intelligence
• Knowledge of popular CRM systems and web analytic tools
• Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and a basic understanding of HTML
• Creative and production experience essential across various forms of media
• Highly adaptive and proactive problem solving critical to success
• Proficient user in Microsoft Office products
• Expert level user of Marketing & Research tools
• Uses personal vehicle to travel to business engagements; may travel out of town on business
• Must have clean criminal and driving record, current license, passport, and car insurance
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Must have clean criminal and driving record, valid driver's license, passport, and car insurance
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently work and travel to events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines and work events
• This position is required to be on site and at various locations; this is not a remote position
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Glow for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1jxe-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.