We are seeking a General Manager to oversee business operations ensuring that the venue and all related matters operate within the scope of Live Nation standards, policies and procedures.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Establish and maintain high standards of customer service for staff, customers and vendors
• Identify and maximize revenue drivers while optimizing the overall guest and artist experience
• Collaborate with Marketing, Premium Seat Sales, Food and Beverage team, and Sponsorship to create innovative offerings that drive incremental revenue growth, fan and partner engagement, and profitability
• Manage overall expenses of concerts to maximize profits while protecting the guest and artist experience
• Oversee food and beverage and merchandise performance and strategies (point of sale ratio, variety, etc.)
• Hires, trains and schedules full and part-time employees, and work closely with all subcontractors and/or third-party vendors.
• Promote and establish ''rental'' events in the venue.
• Works closely with Live Nation promoters and operations and provides direction on standards and compliance
• Coordinates and facilitates event set-up with operations
• Performs and executes successful settlement of events
• Performs and executes timely Flash Reports after events
• Forecasts in ROME, operational and production expenses, as well as ancillary revenue streams.
• Coordinates day of event activities and matters
• Excellent working knowledge of Health & Safety
• Implements and complies with the companies' audit procedures
• Ensures that employees performance is monitored and reviewed accordingly
• Management of employee attendance records, for all employees
• Any other reasonable duties as required by the executive management
• Work closely with key civic governmental departments, as well as interaction with the community in general
• Other duties as assigned
• This position typically supervises a number of exempt and non-exempt positions
• Day to day management of all venue vendors/subcontractors – HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Cleaning, Security, Trash/Recycling
• Responsible for meeting staffing levels and budget targets for each event
• Generate Operations costs flash report following each event
• Work with all other departments to help fulfill needed requirements
• Advance each show with tour security directors and fulfill tour security requirements
• On site for each event prior to load in and until load out
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Minimum 5 years experience as a general manager or operations manager in a hospitality related business
• Must have extensive background in event sales and promotion
• Ability to perform all job duties and responsibilities
• Requires excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
• Must have expertise in profitability analysis and budgeting
• Exhibits strong problem-solving skills in long term and immediate situations
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykyv3-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.