Santa Ana, CA
WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Facilitates proper communication and organization in the venue, as well as to and from Home Office
• Provides overall leadership and support for all staff and management by creating the appropriate culture and character of the venue through his/her own personal and professional conduct
• Manages physical plant/facility to ensure proper maintenance and repair
• Maintains positive talent relations by developing a solid understanding of the music industry, to ensure that artists and industry representatives have positive experiences in the venue
• Ensures that all events are executed properly, to the client's satisfaction
• Possesses extensive knowledge in purchasing of all types of beverages and inventory management and cost and controls of beverages
• Works closely with local, state and governmental organizations in maintaining highest standards or health, sanitation and cleanliness in food and beverage areas
• Promotes positive employee relations including effective delegation of duties and fostering high staff morale
• Provides leadership and direction resulting in employee retention
• Identifies, develops and retains high potential Team Members to build business bench strength
• Creates and maintains framework for strong interdepartmental communication to effectively implement cross promotional goals and objectives
• Fosters and maintains community and partner relations that will further the interests of the company and venue
• Creates very positive guest relations/experiences in a manner that portrays an energetic, sympathetic image of the venue
• Analyzes demographics of the market and looks for opportunities to increase markets; works with marketing, special events and promotions staff to create internal, external promotions
• Reviews all special events contracts for profitability and feasibility for execution; ensures that all special events are executed to Live Nation Standards
• Participate in preparing annual budgets, in conjunction with executive leadership team and Home Office support team members
• Participate in developing long and short-term plans for revenue growth and cost control measures
• Ensure systems and processes are in place for all cost controls/inventories
• Develops new revenue streams including programming, F&B promotions, talent, and retail
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Minimum 5 years experience as a general manager or operations manager in a hospitality related business
• Must have extensive background in event sales and promotion
• Ability to perform all job duties and responsibilities
• Requires excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
• Must have expertise in profitability analysis and budgeting
• Exhibits strong problem-solving skills in long term and immediate situations
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8790-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.