WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy operations management? We are looking for a highly motivated Floor Manager who is passionate and motivated, resourceful, innovative, entrepreneur and forward thinking!
The Floor Manager is responsible for all aspects for executing and overseeing all floor activities related to service and entertainment. This role focuses on managing and supporting all staff members on the floor to maximize the productivity of our staff and guest experience.
• Provide direction to floor staff under the guideline set forth by established protocols, policies and procedures
• Communicate clearly and frequently with the floor staff, management and kitchen before, during and after shift to ensure optimal service to guests
• Support floor staff as necessary in the performance of their jobs/responsibilities
• Oversee and guide employee and guest interactions to ensure that service is provided in a manner consistent with the company vision and goals
• Be a visible presence in the room to both staff and guests, ready to step in and address issues at any moment
• Responsible for ensuring high expectation of guests experience through both team leadership and face-to-face guest interaction
• Resolve any dispute regarding service, payment or other matters on an as-needed basis
• Support the planning and execution of daily musical events, special events and VIP guests
• Seamlessly integrate the various aspects of entertainment and service through each shift using guidelines set forth as well as other strategic and practice measures
• Participate in development of financial and qualitative aspects of venue operations and each shift
• Ensure quality of drinks, timeliness of delivery and cost control during service
• Maintain safety and security of the venue and the guests and employees on site
• Ensure lighting, temperature, music, cleanliness and other environmental aspects of venue are appropriate for guests
• Observe staff and participate in management talent reviews and employee reviews
• Conduct and oversee training of new staff and continuous education
• Support with the management and operations of individual departments, including service, bar, security, facilities, production and training on an as-needed basis
• 3+ years experience in a supervisory/management role in live events, venue and/or club operations or hospitality industry
• Degree in hospitality, business management, or related experience
• 4+ years experience of people and team management
• Ability to manage under pressure and make decisions in the moment
• Proven record of operating at a high level under the direction of management team(s)
• Ability to manage multiple operations and managerial projects and tasks simultaneously
• Possess both solid judgement and accountability
• Flexible schedule with the willingness and ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently work and travel to events during holidays, evenings and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines and work events
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds occasionally
• Ability to wear an earpiece for radio communication
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by
our company for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqoqxz-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.