Client Support Specialist (Part Time)
JOB DESCRIPTION – Part Time Client Support Specialist (20 Hours a Week
Location: Miami | Tampa | New Orleans | Orlando | Birmingham | WFH
Division: Ticketmaster US
Line Manager: Andrew Tuke
Contract Terms: 40 hours per week
The Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various clients to understand the essentials of their business practice, ensure their business objectives are met and clients are able to utilize the various Ticketmaster products/platforms.
This position delivers services to support the client's day-to-day needs related to the use of ticketing systems and products. The CSS will be responsible for maintaining agreed upon service levels. They will follow-up as needed with national teams to ensure we are providing timely problem resolution. Responsibilities will also include training, sharing of best practices, and general operational support including installs and upgrades.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
• Meet and exceed client service level agreements
• Advise and assist with reporting
• Coordinate upgrades and hardware replacements at client sites
• Advise/educate clients within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
• Maintain customer contacts to enable accurate tracking and reporting
• Provide high level marketing support on Ticketmaster no-cost solutions
• Provide onsite event support and afterhours office support
Ticketmaster ONE, Host System & Access Control Support
• Working knowledge of Ticketmaster ONE web portal
• Remain current with new software/product releases for Host, TM1 Entry, Archtics/Account Manager and all technology products
• Create/modify reports, including Autypes, Repgens, Mopreps, and other advanced reporting
• Support season ticketing, access control support customization (rules, exceptions, etc.)
• Assist with client onboarding and ongoing maintenance
• Act as the expert in all facets of access control products
• Basic knowledge of event programming as it relates to sales channels and consumer experience
• Knowledge of the Event Base product suite
• Identifies and assist in resolving event programming related errors
• Communicate product updates, new features and functionality to client base; TM products such as Archtics, HOST, TM.com, Scaling, Analytics, TM1 Maps, Pricemaster, TM1 Events and TM1 Engagement
• Provide support and best practices to the client for all TM products including archiving data, loading events, setting rules, adding hardware, and communication to other TM servers
• Assist with new manifest creation
• Establish any special client MOP types
• Install Archtics on workstations and ticket printers
• Initial and ongoing training of new features and functionality
• Perform database tasks as needed by client
• Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues
• Research client/customer complaints about service levels
• Work with National/Central support groups to expedite problem resolution
• Troubleshooting software and hardware issues – Archtics/Host/AM/TM1 Entry/Inventory Control/Pricemaster
• Provide coordination of a networking issues between client and TM IT
• Balance Audits/Settlement issues
• Resolve issues with Customer Service for events with problems and/or special circumstances
• Restart database server, credit card server, and DIGIT server
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• H.S. diploma or equivalent. BA/BS degree is preferred
• 1+ years of experience with the Ticketmaster System and/or various ticketing system
• Overall awareness of the entertainment and sports business is important
• Box Office experience is a plus
• Knowledge of how TM departments impact on one another, and on outside clients is a plus
• Knowledge of Presence, AccessManager, REPGEN, and the Event Base product suite is preferred
• Archtics experience is preferred
• Strong Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills
• Service oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills.
• Able to successfully handle multiple priorities
• Certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or providing proof of a negative COVID test at least every 48 hours will be required for this position to work in an office or venue.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Solution Driven – I creatively find solutions to problems clients are experiencing by collaborating with management and interdepartmentally with experts that can find alternative and effective solutions to any limitations.
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roj5wp-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.