Front Gate Tickets is North America's leading software and operations provider for the festival market. We provide technical solutions for e-commerce ticketing, access control, data management, and fan engagement. We partner and run on-site operations for over 200 festivals each year and are on a massive growth trajectory matched by no one in the industry. We do it for the fans! Front Gate is owned by Live Nation Entertainment and acts as Ticketmaster's festival arm. We have two offices located in Austin, TX.
The Client Operations Manager is responsible for managing all client relationship functions. The FGT COM is an advisor and consultant for their clients working in tandem with all executives, departments and stakeholders to meet and exceed client expectations. The COM works with Event Programmers, Field Operations Managers and team leadership to ensure standardization of communication and support for all clients.
• Act as primary advisor and consultant for client's ticketing and event needs, providing expertise in all aspects of the client relationship.
• Build and cultivate excellent client relationships by monitoring client support service levels ensuring they are met and exceeded when possible, and ensuring clients are aware of all system help functions and other self-service tools.
• Communicate product updates, new features and functionality to client base.
• Conduct regular client meetings to review best practices, make recommendations and gather feedback.
• Direct and implement best practices for all FGT product and system installations, upgrades and maintenance at client sites.
• Manage problem resolution, including, but not limited to, researching complaints; troubleshooting software, hardware and event issues; resolving issues with Customer Service; and providing specific issue details to expedite problem resolution.
• Conduct quality control processes to ensure the accuracy of event details in the ticketing system.
• Note: Required travel is focused primarily during the summer months. During this time travel can be very heavy.
• Execute and complete other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• H.S. diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree preferred
• 3+ years' experience in enterprise software industry is highly desirable
• Experience with the ticketing industry highly desirable
• Experience with client services or relationship management a big plus
• Computer savvy and proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills, including presentation, written and listening
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong customer relationship skills and customer focus
• Strong leadership skills, experience in team leadership is helpful
• Strong project management skills, project management experience is helpful
• Good people skills to build solid relationships with professionals on all levels
• Certain degree of creativity, latitude and problem solving is needed
• A passion for the live entertainment industry and the public who experience it
• Ability to learn new technology
• Ability to successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously, as well as handle pressure and challenging situations
• Ability to travel and work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends for extended periods of time
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Front Gate Tickets strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Front Gate Tickets will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Front Gate Tickets also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Front Gate Tickets will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo2m3-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.