Awesome Job: Client Content & Community Manager
Great Location: Scottsdale, AZ or Orlando, FL
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
The Global Client Support & Operations Organization has the mission to build a global support & operations center of excellence where all processes, tools & best practices are applied to all regions across the globe in order to achieve the highest levels of employee, fan & client satisfaction.
Education and Training, a vertical of this organization, is a competitive differentiator for our clients and a growth path for our employees. We seek to be innovative in design and delivery, creating content and experiences that are simple, aligned to a broader curriculum, and are timely to the learners.
Our teams are accountable for quality product education, cultivating market expertise, and supporting product and feature launches. They utilize global standards across all products in the design, development and delivery of all materials and offerings with the goal of a unified experience that empowers clients to utilize resources at scale to train staff efficiently, optimize product usage, and grow their product knowledge.
The Client Content and Community Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of our client education and engagement platforms to drive our self-service content usage goals. We are transforming Education and Training at Ticketmaster, and this role will be a part of it.
To accomplish this, this role will manage the strategic roadmap, and own the site management, user engagement, analytics and reporting strategies for our global client education and support platforms that are built on Salesforce Lightning. Will work closely day to day with the other Education and Training team members who are creating and facilitating content. Will manage the strategy to deprecate legacy knowledge content platforms. Will ensure that the Education and Training team and other departments are informed and up-to-date as you establish new processes.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Partner with key stakeholders to build a data driven content management strategy that leverages assets across all platforms.
• Own the knowledge management strategy for the Education and Training team.
• Work closely with Education managers to determine an implementation strategy as it relates to the knowledge platform.
• Collaborate with Salesforce teams to maintain all Support Community platforms, driving technical plans for platform evolution and upgrades.
• Create and ensure awareness of the Support Community platforms, monitoring usage to maintain adoption goals.
• Drive adoption of platform content and quantify impact and usage. Track and analyze metrics for all training and education platforms.
• Establish platform best practices and ensure content is meeting and exceeding standards.
• Implement a content audit process to ensure content accuracy.
• Collaborate with Product Support to establish a content creation policy for Support and Education article content.
• Troubleshoot and resolve platform issues.
• Experience in platform management, specifically Salesforce. 5 years of recent platform management preferred.
• Education/Training/Adult learning experience preferred.
• Salesforce Lightning and Builder/CMS experience.
• Salesforce Community Cloud Certification.
• Salesforce Articles Experience.
• Google Analytics
• Strong computer and device knowledge (MacOS or Windows).
• Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint..
• Bachelor's degree (or global equivalent). Equivalent experience also considered.
• BEHAVIORAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
• Project management, problem solving and strong time management skills.
• Critical and structural analysis skills.
• Ability to manage large projects, form project plans and execute on those plans to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and generate creative solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with enthusiasm and prioritize work.
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills to lead projects and communicate plans.
• Effective collaboration with people at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to identify and build relationships with other interdependent teams.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment.
• Self-motivated and able to identify critical next steps in projects.
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, with an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2kk2-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.